Our next classes will be
January 11th @ Fully Loaded LLC in Manning, SC
February 22nd @ Echo Six in Aynor, SC
Seats are still available.
Committed to the highest standards of academic excellence, we dedicate ourselves to provide the best possible education for our students by developing the knowledge, and skills essential for life-long learning in the field of reloading and gun ownership.
Our Vision is to grow and expand the art of reloading through education and leadership. To help citizens master the skills needed to safely develop high quality ammunition.
Only about 2% of gun owners reload. The art of reloading is dying and RER wants to bring it back. Why? In short… one word.
Our country was founded on this principal and in these times our rights are at risk. Gun ownership is at risk. Reloading gives citizens an advantage.
Reloaders across the country have found many benefits to producing their own tailored ammunition
- Reloads can be tailored to be more accurate, cleaner burning, and cheaper per round cost.
- Allows people one to shoot more for less.
- Loading your own ammunition allows you to shoot more, to become a better marksman, and having a sense of pride in your own work.
- Reloaders can load calibers you can no longer find in stores, to modern calibers, to calibers that have just come out without waiting for them to be in stores. Often with obsolete or rare calibers it can be the only way to use the firearm.
RER and Redeye want the turn the tide on the decline of this past time and bring this skill back to popularity.
RER Educational Services
Nick Davrados 803-717-0303
The NRA’s Reloading Classes teach individuals the fundamentals of reloading & is designed to enable shooters with little or no prior experience in reloading to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, & attitude to produce safe, consistent, & accurate reloaded ammunition.
This class is one full day. Reloading experience is not required for this class.
Firearms/ammunition are not needed for this class.
Lessons in the NRA Basic Metallic Reloading class include:
- Introduction to Reloading & Reloading Safety
- Center fire Cartridge Components
- Using the Reloading Manual & Reloading Data
- Metallic Cartridge Reloading Equipment
- The Metallic Cartridge Reloading Process
- Practical Exercises
Our next class will run from 8am-5pm
depending on the class size. Minimum class is 4 students.
Classes are $175
Class Materials, a Completion Certificate, & Lunch are included in the course fee.
There is a (minimum) non-refundable $50.00 deposit required for registration. If you are unable to attend the class after registering, this deposit will be applied to your next registration.
Private classes are available.